- Contracting authority ITF Ustanova za krepitev človekove varnosti/ ITF Enhancing Human Security, Zabrv 12, 1292 ig pri Ljubljani
- Public procurement title: Purchase of equipment for Telemedicine
- Contract notice number JN9213/2012
- Publication date: 27.08.2012
- Deadline for requesting additional clarifications: 24.09.2012 untill 12:00
- Deadline for submitting bids: 03.10.2012 untill 12:00
- Bid opening: 03.10.2012 untill 13:00
- Procurement type: blago
- Subject of the procurement:
- ITF Enhancing Human Security (Contracting Authority) is announcing open tender procedure for the purchase of equipment for telemedicine and e-health, transport to selected hospitals in Cape Verde, installation and on-site training (introduction to equipment handling). The tender presents an initiation of Integrated Telemedicine and e-Health Program for Cape Verde which shall significantly contribute to the overall improvement of health system and medical services provided in the country. The Program falls within Development Cooperation Program between Republic of Cape Verde and Republic of Slovenia that has, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provided donation to the Contracting Authority for implementation of Phase 1 of the Program in year 2012.
The subject of the procurment is telemedicine equipment according to the tender documentation (Form P-5 Technical requirements) for hospitals in Cape Verde.
- Tender documentation:
- - ITF - TD - ITF-2012-CAPE VERDE-SLO
- Amendments to the tender documentation:
- - P-3_Contract Sample-update
- Question no.:1:We would like to know Status of Submitted Contract through IVEH, and if there are any necessary documents you need to be submit.
Could you please kindly rephrase the question since the Contracting Authority (ITF) doesn't understand it and is therefore unable to answer it.Published at 09.09.2012 16:14Question no.:2:Spoštovani,
v navodilih ponudnikom (točka 5, Acting with Subcontractors) ter vzorcu pogodbe (12. člen) je navedeno, da se v primeru sodelovanja podizvajalcev le-te poplača neposredno.
Ali enako velja tudi pri plačilih posameznih parterjev v primeru konzorcija?
V točki 4.12 navodil ponudnikom je namreč navedeno: "specifying, in particular, the leading partner authorized to assume from the Contracting Authority obligations, instructions, and possibly payments on behalf of and for the account of all the partners".
Glede na navedeno smatramo, da lahko gredo vsa plačila preko Leading Partner-ja v konzorciju, v kolikor tako določa pogodba o konzorciju.
Ali to drži?
According to the document N-1 Instruction to bidders (Point 5, Acting with Subcontractors) and form P-3 Contract sample (Article 12), subcontractors are paid directly by Contracting Authority.
Can we assume that the same holds for individual partners acting as a joint venture or consortium?
Since the point 4.12 of the document N-1 Instruction states: »…specifying, in particular, the leading partner authorized to assume from the Contracting Authority obligations, instructions, and possibly payments on behalf of and for the account of all the partners«, we believe that all the payments can be made through the leading partner of the consortium if so stipulated in the joint venture contract.
Is this correct?
Pravilno razumete navedeno določilo.
Your understanding of the provision you referred to is correct.Published at 24.09.2012 14:51Question no.:3:Are there any special requirements (import license, local certification) associated with import of the (primarily medical) equipment listed in the tender?Answer:
None of the special requirements are known to the Contracting Authority (ITF), but the bidders should inquire about any possible requirements on their own.Published at 26.09.2012 11:55Question no.:4:The costs associated with shipping goods with DDP (excl. VAT) Cape Verde parity exceeds 15% of the total project price, when compared to shipping goods with DDU Cape Verde parity due to high local import fees and duties.
We would like to ask you, if it is possible to change the parity in the tender to DDU Cape Verde (stating individual end locations)?
As we understand that this equipment will be delivered to the end users (hospitals) free of charge as part humanitarian help, paying the local custom duty contradicts the purpose of the project.
If you are exempted from paying import customs duties (which are up to 30%) we would like to clear if it is possible to transfer this exemption to the Contract (bidder).
Otherwise we would kindly ask you to consider changing the parity to DDU Cape Verde, as already suggested.Answer:
The project is financed by the Republic of Slovenia through the Contracting Authority (ITF) and based on the Agreement signed between Governments of Cape Verde and Slovenia, the Contractor will be exempt not only from paying taxes (VAT) but also from paying custom charges and duties. In line with this, the Contracting Authority (ITF) has changed parity in the tender to DDP (excl. VAT, custom charges and duties).Published at 26.09.2012 11:55Question no.:5:Production time of key medical components included in the tender with shipping to Slovenia/Cape Verde is up to 12-14 weeks we would like to ask if it is possible to extend the required delivery time (presently states as November 16th) accordingly, i.e. to 14 weeks after signing the contract for the supply of equipment.Answer:
The Contracting Authority (ITF) has managed to extend deadline for delivery of equipment directly to Cape Verde (equipment is not to be deliverd to Slovenia) by 10 December 2012, while the deployment, installation, on site testing of the equipment and training of users at every location-hospital (as specified in Form P-5 “Technical Requirements’”) shall be implemented by 26 December 2012 at the latest. Further deadline extension is not possible due to project outline.Published at 26.09.2012 11:55Question no.:6:Updated form "P-3 Contract sample"Answer:
In accordance with the published additional information regarding the public procurement, the Contracting Authority has appended the form “P-3 Contract Sample”. The updated contract sample is available for download from this page (Amendments to the tender documentation).
The bidders can submit their bid using either the appended form or the original one (included with the tender documentation). The Contracting Authority shall deem that any Bidder that submits the bid agrees with the changes done to the above mentioned form and shall be prepared to sign it in its final form if their bid shall be chosen.Published at 26.09.2012 11:56
Acquisition of power of attorney for representation at the public opening of bids By clicking the button below you can quickly and easily obtain power of attorney for representation at the public opening of bids.
- Obtain authorization