EPRO is a specially designed package providing support in the process of submitting public tenders and is compliant with current Slovenian legislation as well as the laws and regulations of the European Union.
The main advantages of the EPRO system include:
· the EPRO system is suitable for ordinary as well as electronic commerce, and allows the subsequent transition to full electronic commerce with the use of the same documents;
· the documents, representing a constituent part of the EPRO system, are procedure-based and support the entire public procurement procedure;
· the EPRO system may be used on both Slovenian and European markets;
· the EPRO system consists of clear and tabularized documents and allows single entry of the same data in all documents;
· the EPRO system allows documents to be adjusted to suit all types of public procurement systems, thus enabling fast and correct preparation of public procurements and bids;
· a single payment for a permanent licence to use the EPRO system. Upgrades, additional training and e-mail support are available at further cost.
For additional information please call +386 (0) 590 75 600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are confident that the use of the EPRO system will facilitate preparation of public procurements and enable faster and more reliable implementation of procedures.